Introducing new group meetings!
Parents of juniors know that the college prep time is here! Kind of scary, huh?? Parents of sophomores know that getting a jump start on the process will make decision making and planning so much easier! Whether your child is a junior, sophomore, or even a freshman (it’s never too early to start), there is no time to waste when it comes to college planning! I can help you and your student get launched!
I am pleased to announce the introduction of two different types of small group meetings designed to help college bound students reach their collegiate goals.
1. College Launch: The “College Launch” sessions are structured to help college bound students jump start their college selection process. These meetings will help students create their college plan, identify schools of interest, plan campus visits, create a timeline for the year, and more. This is a great way to get the process started and be prepared before summer.
2. Soccer Camps / Get Recruited: The “Soccer Camp / Recruiting” meetings are intended to help soccer players navigate the complicated world of soccer camps and recruiting. For soccer players, getting recruited by a top choice school takes a lot of research, planning, and analysis. It also requires a little marketing on your part. There are many camp options and it can be difficult to decide which camps to attend. My small group sessions will cover soccer camp options, costs, types of camps, coach contact, and timelines.
I will help you identify the best camps for your child based on his/her school list. I will also help you create a timeline for camp attendance and provide a template and tips on how to communicate effectively with coaches. You and your child will create a workable, affordable plan for your child’s collegiate soccer future!
I invite you to attend a small group planning meeting with a special introductory price of $50.00 per meeting. Sign up for 2 meetings and pay only $85.00.
Please rsvp for one or more of the meetings listed below. Maximum 4 students per group session. Parents are welcome to join.
SOCCER CAMP/ RECRUITING SESSIONS:
1. Sunday, May 18th, 2:00pm – 3:00pm, Petaluma
2. Saturday, May 31st, 12:00pm – 1:00pm, Petaluma
3. Sunday, June 8th, 12:00pm – 1:00pm, Petaluma
COLLEGE LAUNCH GROUP MEETINGS:
1. Sunday, May 18th, 1:00pm – 2:00pm, Petaluma
2. Saturday, May 31st, 10:30am – 11:30am, Petaluma
3. Sunday, June 8th, 1:00pm – 2:00pm, Petaluma
Please let me know if I can answer any questions. Sessions fill up quickly, so rsvp today. Reservations are required – write email@example.com. Cash or check only please.
I look forward to helping you! Here’s to your success!Share