Why use MBCP Counseling?
• In the last six years, 100% of my clients gained admission to one of their top three schools
• Personalized and comprehensive planning for students based on their academics, personality, special talents and career interests
• Available after school, evenings, and weekends by phone, email, Skype, and text
• Learn important life skills such as critical thinking, writing and marketing
• Create a college and career plan with less stress and greater success
• Member: NACAC, WACAC, HECA
• LIfelong educator with teaching credentials in English and Latin
Recent School Acceptances
Cal Poly SLO
Lewis and Clark
Senior Year: In these meetings, we will focus on effective time management, pour over every detail of your applications, prep for standardized tests, edit and refine your essays, plan college visits, prepare for interviews, weigh the pros and cons of Early Action and Early Decision, create a scholarship portfolio if desired, and polish your special talent resume/portfolio.
Junior Year: Junior year preparation is pivotal for students who want to have the most choices and best outcome. In these meetings, I offer an individualized approach to the admissions process.
Athletic Recruiting / Special Talents
Let’s work together and find the schools that will appreciate your talents and nurture your passions.
Whether you play soccer, dance, play the violin, or love to act, finding the right program at the right school can be a tall order. There are so many great options! Christine can help you craft your resume, create a portfolio, investigate ways to add to your skill set(s), and shop around for the best programs. College Admission Reps want to see what you can do and showcasing your talents is vital to the admissions game.
And really, truly, thanks again for all the help, Christine. I really doubt I would have gotten through this as relatively stress-less-ly as I did without your help. Thank you!"–Akhil
I have worked with Christine for the past three years and have been in awe not only of her breadth of knowledge, but of her organizational skills and ability to communicate so well with students"–Deb Dalton, Executive Director, Mentor Me Petaluma
We felt overwhelmed by the process in the beginning. We appreciate Christine guiding us during the admissions process. She promptly gave us valuable advice and recommendations. I highly recommend her. Our son loves Harvey Mudd!"–Yijie S.